HOW TO GET HERE
EASY TO GET TOBy Car
- From M25 exit at Junction 9 then follow A24 south towards Dorking. At Denbies roundabout take the third exit onto Bradley Lane and follow road up to Denbies main building. (10 minutes from J9).
- From A24 north bound at Denbies roundabout take first exit onto Bradley Lane and follow road up to Denbies main building.
- From London follow A3 and exit for Dorking onto A24. (45 minutes from London).
- From Guildford (20 minutes).
- From Horsham (20 minutes).
- From Reading (60 minutes).
- From Gatwick (25 minutes).
- From Heathrow (40 minutes).
- Train to and from London throughout the day (15 minutes’ walk from Dorking Station to Denbies).
- Direct from London Waterloo (50 minutes).
- Direct from London Victoria (60 minutes)
- Direct from Gatwick Airport (Dorking Deepdene – 22 minutes)
- Service 465 serving Kingston – Leatherhead – Dorking, every 30 minutes, 7 days a week.
- Service 21 serving Epsom – Leatherhead – Dorking – Charlwood – Crawley, every two hours, Monday to Saturday.
For timetable information or help planning a journey please visit Surrey County Council’s website .
- From London to Denbies Wine Estate (2 hours 30 minutes)
- Olympic Cycle Route (250 kilometres, including nine laps of a 15.5km circuit of Box Hill).
WE ARE HERE
Denbies Winery Visitor Centre –
Open all year (excluding Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day)
Reception – 9.30 – 5.30pm daily
Conservatory Restaurant – 9.30 – 4.30pm
Gallery Restaurant Wednesday – Sunday from 12noon
Tours, wine tasting – visit Indoor Wine Tasting & Outdoor Vineyard Train tours | Denbies Wine Estate
Denbies Wine Estate Ltd
Customer Service Email:
01306 876616 (0)
The following contact details are staffed Monday to Friday 09.00 – 17.30, excluding Bank Holidays:
Event Enquiries/Corporate & Teambuilding:
Denbies Wine & Gift Shop
Marketing & PR
01306 876616 (ext. 103)
GET IN TOUCH
Please allow at least 48 hours for your response. We are unable to answer tour queries on the same day.
Click here to read our FAQs