Denbies Wine Estate, England’s largest vineyard, is a unique venue offering purpose built versatile corporate event spaces in the heart of the Surrey Hills. Denbies can accommodate up to 600 delegates with full in-house catering facilities. Denbies is both privately owned and run, allowing us the opportunity and freedom to bring you flexibility, inspiration and confidence to create your ideal event.
To maximise the impact of your event/exhibition, Denbies can provide a diverse layout/combination of room space, including;
Garden Room and Cloisters Courtyard
Cubitt Tasting Room
Outside Space Available
The venue also has the benefit of the outside space available, which can be used for vehicles, branding, festivals, specialist events and teambuilding.
With competitive room hire rates available throughout the year our team can provide invaluable support for your event, if you have any queries or would like to arrange a site visit, please contact our events team – [email protected]
Classic Car Meetings and Events
Set within 365 acres of vineyard overlooking the world famous Box Hill in there heart of the Surrey Hills, Denbies offers the perfect location for your classic car meeting. With dedicated car parking space for up to 500 cars plus additional public car parking, there is plenty of space all with excellent views across the vineyard. The Denbies Visitor Centre offers a large coffee shop, restaurants, picture gallery, gift shop, garden centre so there is plenty to do whilst you are here.
For more information please contact the Events Department on 01306 742002 / [email protected]
The perfect exhibition venue:
• Free parking for groups up to 300 and coach parking
• Cash machine on site
• PDQ services available
• Full disabled access, Ground floor suites with private courtyard access
• CCTV / 24 site monitoring
• Ground floor exhibition suites
• Restaurants and cafes offering flexible catering options
• Accommodation on site
• Free Wi-Fi
• Natural footfall with visitors drawn to the estate as a popular tourist destination (over 350,000 visitors annual)
• Additional conference rooms for visitors seminars
EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation 1169/2011
Please note: Dietary and allergen specifications are available on request
To receive additional information from a member of our team please submit your details below:
- Dorking, in the heart of the Surrey Hills
WITHIN EASY ACCESS TO ALL MAJOR ROUTES
- 10 minutes from M25/junction 9
- Heathrow 40 minutes/Gatwick 20 minutes (by road)
- Dorking Mainline Station – 10 minute easy walk
- Waterloo/Victoria (50 minutes)
- Guildford (20 minutes)
- Horsham (20 minutes)
- Hosting the 2012 Olympic Road Race Food and Drink Festival (Catering for over 10,000 visitors)
- Product launches
- Trade Shows
- Jazz on the Lawn Festival
- Vintage and Antique Fairs / Wedding Fairs
- High end Car launches
- Wine Festivals
I would like to thank you and your team including Steve and Victor etc for a superb and top rate Group Travel Roadshow yesterday at Denbies Wine Estate.
The event was really top class in every way - the venue of course was superb for the group market; the run up and pre-event arrangements excellent and thorough; the actual day worked very well with the Denbies Suite looking really good and the whole set up including food, lay out and constantly replenished refreshments just brilliant.
Can't be faulted. We hope that you get lots of bookings from the event, certainly the attendees and indeed exhibitors loved it.
Steve Reed Tourism