The Denbies Estate, based in Dorking, Surrey, has been family owned and run since 1984. Denbies vineyard was planted in 1986, and since then has become one of the largest wine producers in the UK. Denbies core business is agriculture and we are pleased to be able to offer visitors an insight into wine production in the UK. Denbies wine now competes on an international level, including multiple gold awards for sparkling wine production, the first ever gold for an English rose wine and most recently an international gold for Denbies Noble Harvest Dessert wine. We are honoured over the years to have welcomed several members of the Royal family to the estate, completing the historical connections which date back to Prince Albert in 1851. The Surrey Hills is a beautiful area to live in and while you are visiting do take advantage of the surrounding areas, including 7 miles of public footpath which trail throughout the vineyard. Thank you for visiting Denbies Wine Estate. If you have any questions during your visit, our staff will be very happy to assist you in any matter. We very much hope that you will enjoy your visit.
- To grow fresh and exciting opportunities
- To strive for excellence
- To strengthen our relationships
- The stars represent the fresh and exciting opportunities we can add to our already diverse products and services.
- The hand reaching towards the stars represents our desire to strive for 5 star excellence.
- The hand itself represents the unique and personal relationships we value with everyone involved in Denbies.
- Denbies are delighted to have scooped 24 medals...
- The recent spell of warm weather has been very ...
- Spring Vineyard report – March The vines ...