We have created wedding packages and special wedding offers to make Denbies the perfect wedding venue for your special day. Giving you the confidence to plan your wedding with no hidden extras.
Alternatively, the versatility of the vineyard can be adapted to create your own unique bespoke package to match your requirements.
We have some fantastic wedding packages and offers for selected 2020 dates
Our current booking offers include:
Denbies Weddings New Year booking offer
Confirm your 2022 wedding celebration before the end of March 2021 and receive a 10% discount on our Standard and complete packages.
Packages based on a minimum of 70 adults.
Full Terms and conditions apply.
Contact our wedding team for full details.
For further information on our wedding packages please contact [email protected]
Packages to include:
- The Garden room and private courtyard for your arrival / drinks reception and evening reception*
- Sparkling Wine drinks reception on arrival from Church or following your civil ceremony*
- The Conservatory Restaurant for your wedding breakfast*
- 3 course meal with still and sparking water
- Half a bottle of wine per person
- Denbies Award Winning Sparkling wine for the speeches / toast
*does not apply to Gallery Restaurant reservations/Min. numbers apply/all special offers apply to selected dates only.
*Venue hire includes the Garden Room from 10am-midnight & Conservatory from 5pm-midnight. (All special offers apply to selected dates only / Minimum numbers apply)
We are happy to tailor-make a wedding package to suit your personal requirements
An example package is detailed below:
Wedding Package Example:
- Sparkling Wine Reception
- Choice of 3 course menu
- Half a bottle of house wine per person
- Glass of sparkling to toast
- Bottle of still & sparkling water per table
- Microphone and PA system (in the main suites if required)
- Use of our silver cake stand and knife
- Use of our red carpet for your ceremony or entrance
- Vineyard access for your photographs
- Dedicated wedding coordinator to help with your plans
- Complimentary menu tasting for the bride and groom
EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation 1169/2011
Please note: Dietary and allergen specifications are available on request