We have created wedding packages and special wedding offers to make Denbies the perfect wedding venue for your special day. Giving you the confidence to plan your wedding with no hidden extras.
Alternatively, the versatility of the vineyard can be adapted to create your own unique bespoke package to match your requirements.
We have some fantastic wedding packages and offers for selected 2020 dates
Our current booking offers include:
Standard Package for remaining January & February 2021 dates @ £65.00 per person (based on a minimum of 70 adults)
All special offers apply to selected dates only / Minimum numbers apply. Subject to T&Cs.
Please contact our wedding team for details or to arrange your viewing. Social distancing viewings available from 20th June 2020.
- The Garden room and private courtyard for your arrival / drinks reception and evening reception*
- Sparkling Wine drinks reception on arrival from Church or following your civil ceremony*
- The Conservatory Restaurant for your wedding breakfast*
- 3 course meal with still and sparking water
- Half a bottle of wine per person
- Denbies Award Winning Sparkling wine for the speeches / toast
*does not apply to Gallery Restaurant reservations/Min. numbers apply/all special offers apply to selected dates only.
*Venue hire includes the Garden Room from 10am-midnight & Conservatory from 5pm-midnight. (All special offers apply to selected dates only / Minimum numbers apply)
Confirm your 2021 Celebration prior to the end of August 2020, and receive a 10% discount on set package prices.
Book your 2022 celebration by the end of 2020 and prices on our set packages will remain as published.
For further information on our wedding packages please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01306 734663
We are happy to tailor-make a wedding package to suit your personal requirements
An example package is detailed below:
Wedding Package Example:
- Sparkling Wine Reception
- Choice of 3 course menu
- Half a bottle of house wine per person
- Glass of sparkling to toast
- Bottle of still & sparkling water per table
- Microphone and PA system (in the main suites if required)
- Use of our silver cake stand and knife
- Use of our red carpet for your ceremony or entrance
- Vineyard access for your photographs
- Dedicated wedding coordinator to help with your plans
- Complimentary menu tasting for the bride and groom
EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation 1169/2011
Please note: Dietary and allergen specifications are available on request